- RSS Channel Showcase 9210878
- RSS Channel Showcase 2251601
- RSS Channel Showcase 7766039
- RSS Channel Showcase 8842293
Articles on this Page
- 02/03/14--10:03: _Lets get this board...
- 02/03/14--14:50: _Henry Hagg Lake
- 02/03/14--14:57: _Wilson River in the...
- 02/11/14--16:06: _Where are the bass?!
- 03/18/14--12:48: _Columbia Walleyes
- 05/13/14--06:42: _Any reports on Brow...
- 08/24/14--17:30: _BASS - Moving to No...
- 10/20/14--15:48: _Astoria Buoy 10 Chi...
- 05/20/15--14:21: _Just moved here
- 06/30/15--08:05: _Oregon coast.
- 10/20/15--18:29: _ROD AND REEL GIVEAW...
- 11/14/15--05:24: _Photo Contest on th...
- 12/03/15--20:14: _December Fishing Re...
- 02/18/16--10:47: _Pro-Staff Help Needed
- 03/08/16--16:14: _Kokanee Lures
- 06/07/17--05:55: _State Moderators Wa...
- 01/17/18--14:58: _Bandon Area????
- 01/25/18--19:19: _Cured Salmon Eggs TT
- 04/11/18--21:51: _New Lake??
- 05/23/18--18:24: _WOW Oregon's b...
- 02/03/14--10:03: Lets get this board going
- 02/03/14--14:50: Henry Hagg Lake
- 02/03/14--14:57: Wilson River in the fall
- 02/11/14--16:06: Where are the bass?!
- 03/18/14--12:48: Columbia Walleyes
- 05/13/14--06:42: Any reports on Brownlee?
- 08/24/14--17:30: BASS - Moving to North Oregon (Beaverton) in September..
- 10/20/14--15:48: Astoria Buoy 10 Chinook August 2015
- 05/20/15--14:21: Just moved here
- 06/30/15--08:05: Oregon coast.
- 10/20/15--18:29: ROD AND REEL GIVEAWAY!!!
- 11/14/15--05:24: Photo Contest on the Wall of Fame
- 12/03/15--20:14: December Fishing Report Contest
- 02/18/16--10:47: Pro-Staff Help Needed
- 03/08/16--16:14: Kokanee Lures
- 06/07/17--05:55: State Moderators Wanted
- 01/17/18--14:58: Bandon Area????
- 01/25/18--19:19: Cured Salmon Eggs TT
- 04/11/18--21:51: New Lake??
- 05/23/18--18:24: WOW Oregon's best kept..
Hey yall I am from the Idaho board. I travel for work so I have the pleasure of fishing everywhere. and I love it. I have been a member of BFT since A
Well last spring I was working in Hillsboro. That is an awesome fishery. Smallmouth, Largemouth, Crappie, blue gill and rainbow trout. My Favorite
I fished the Wilson river last fall. and it was absolutely amazing for fall Chinook. and let me tell you what using roe and sand shrimp under a bober
Hello northern neighbors, I'm a regular BFT contributor from the Nevada forums--I live in Boulder City outside of Las Vegas--hey everyone! So being fr
So I'm headed over too boardman for 3 days for Walleye's, I got my spots already, just tuning my gear, what general colors and size of jig heads? Brin
Heading out to Brownlee (Woodhead/Idaho Side) next weekend and was curious if my neighbors in Oregon had any reports from the area. Thanks In Adv
Hey all, I am moving to North Oregon (Beaverton) in September... I am a serious angler and fish for multi-species but my true passion is bass (largemo
Am looking for a guide, mid August 2015 for 2 people, full day on the Columbia for Chinooks out of Astoria. Can anyone recommend an excellent guide t
Hi all, I just moved to Salem about a month ago from Idaho. I'm 45 years young and have fished most of my life, but never in Oregon. Was hoping th
I'm looking for information about fishing on the oregon coast. Anyone here that can help me. I'd prefer to talk to a local.
Rod and Reel Give-Away! Is open to all members The prize! Shimano Sedona C3000 spinning reel. 8 ball bearings, aluminum ported spool with po
PHOTO CONTEST ON THE WALL OF FAME November 15, 2015 to November 30th, 2015 5pm Pacific Time How to enter: Post a photo on the wall of fame page
For the next 3 weeks in December we will be having 3-one week long contests. Each week there will be 2 winners and they will receive a Free t-shirt fo
Hello BFT'ers! I'm reaching out here as a manufacturer's representative hoping to find a few qualified folks that would be willing to help out in r
Homemade Kokanee Lures I make these Kokanee lures in my spare time at the kitchen table. I have had great luck with them at Flaming Gorge
STATE NAME MODERATOR WANTED BFT MODERATOR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & PREFERENCES: Registered (and active) BFT Message Board member in good standin
Moving your way this winter and looking for some good fishing in the area love to bass fish but fish for what is biting, even salt water.. Looking for
Been using Triple Threat Eggs is Rapid. They milk slow and hold firm in fast rapids. The Deadly eggs milk heavy and have shined in pools and using a b
The house is not done yet but I just had to try some fishing.. Not sure what lake (still looking for the name) but it was good to me..I lucked out and
Don't tell anyone about how great the fishing is.. I was told that the better fishing has not yet started yet, I HAVE Fished more then ten days and no